Shoshana Bean: Leaning into Your Fear, Broadway, and Being Authentic
This week’s guest is the amazingly talented vocalist and broadway veteran Shoshana Bean. Shoshana and I have a great conversation about the progression of her career from being a singing and dancing two year old to holding leading roles on Broadway and releasing chart topping records as an independent artist. She is a truly inspiring person, committed to her artistic integrity and unwavering in her belief that driving towards what you fear is the key to success and growth.
In this episode, we'll dig in on...
- Leaning into your greatest fears
- Moving to NYC and breaking into Broadway
- Being your own best brand ambassador
- Singing and dancing at two years old
- Building a career brick by brick
- Managing your own career and standing by your decisions
- Human connection without an agenda is the best networking
- Authenticity in everything you do
Travis' Intro: Lean into Your Fear
Learn More About Shoshana Bean...
📢 Our Sponsors 📢
Check out oeksound. The makers of Soothe2 and Spiff!
Sign Up for Complete Producer Network!
Crescendo: The World's First Subscription Mixing Service
Listen to Secret Sonics!
🙏 Progressions the Show 🙏
Support Progressions on Patreon!
Sign up for the Progressions Mailing List
Learn more about Travis: https://www.travisference.com/
Affiliate Links (aka Support the Show AND Get Stuff):
Soundflow - Speed up your workflow!
Check out the Progressions Podcast Setup
Riverside.fm - Video Interview Platform
Captivate.fm - Start your own Podcast!
Guest: Shoshana Bean
Host: Travis Ference
Editor: Travis Ference
Theme Music: inter.ference