Today’s guest is mixing engineer, music producer, and brand strategist Carl Bahner. Carl has helped countless audio pros and artists from not only the mixing chair, but also as a mentor helping them shape their brands and careers. For Carl’s second appearance on the podcast he shares his wealth of knowledge and experience in attracting ideal clients and elevating your brand communication skills. Uncover strategies to curate a distinct brand that resonates with your target audience, enhances perception, and leads to working on music you are passionate about with artists that you love.
🗒 In this episode we'll dig in on... 🗒
- How to become irresistible to your ideal client
- Carl's "Communicating the Care" Branding Course
- A brand is NOT a logo
- Building a website that makes the visitor the hero of the story
- Being careful not to attract the wrong clients
- Recognizing the preference of the consumer
- How to make yourself the obvious choice to a client
- How to find more clients that want to pay your full rate
🎙 Travis' Intro 🎙
👉 Learn More About Carl Bahner... 👈
Branding Course - Communicating the Care
Bahner Branding: https://www.instagram.com/bahnerbranding/
📢 Our Sponsors 📢
Sign Up for Complete Producer Network!
Listen to Secret Sonics!
🙏 Support the Show 🙏
Support Progressions on Patreon!
Sign up for the Progressions Mailing List
Learn more about Travis: https://www.travisference.com/
Affiliate Links (aka Support the Show AND Get Stuff):
Soundflow - Speed up your workflow!
Riverside.fm - Video Interview Platform
Captivate.fm - Start your own Podcast!
Guest: Carl Bahner
Host: Travis Ference
Editor: Stephen Boyd
Theme Music: inter.ference